Dress-Zara, Belt(*),Tights-House of Holland!,
Boots (*)-Missguided & Bag (Ipad case)-Urban Outfitters.
001) As this is my first outfit post of 2013 I thought I'd focus on a new trend, which has particularly caught my attention this winter season. The military look has always been a high fashion favourite for designers, when it came to Autumn/Winter styled clothing.
002) However many high street designers have taken on board this masculine style and given the military pieces a feminine twist. High street stores such as Zara and Topshop are always great places to check out if you're wanting to find some tailored pieces, which are similar to Channel and Chloé.
003) The military trend is mostly known for it's sophisticated style as this particular look is normally worn for a work occasion. However military inspired clothing can easily be mixed and matched by layering the look with patterns and quirky accessories as it will help make your outfit become more versatile.
004) For this look I wore my military inspired dress with my black thin cross belt and Henry Holland tights, as it gave my outfit some edge. Shoes wise I wore my red Chloé Susanna inspired boots, as the western style of the shoes added a pop of colour to my look and complimented my shade of lipstick. Bag wise I used my aztec ipad case as clutch bag as it gave a boho touch to my quirky tailored outfit.
Fashion Tip: Remember girls you can easily dress up military looks into a romantic rock chick style outfit by simply wearing a leather jacket and some heels of your choice.
005) Finally I'd like to add that I wish you all a very Happy New Year and I cannot thank you guys enough for your amazing support. I have lots planned this year for my blog, which you guys will hopefully like! Also I having a big wardrobe clear out on my ebay account (uk only I'm afraid ) , so feel free to check it out if you want some new pieces in your wardrobe for this winter.